Thursday, May 9, 2013

Its funny how a girl your own age in any grade really can make you feel so insignificant. There's this girl, isn't there always? She shares my name. So every time in dance the teacher says, nicole you are doing a fantastic job! i think to myself, i am arnt i? i smile and say thanks, at the same time as the other girl of course. I think my teacher does this just to piss me off because she knows i go by Nikki yet she refuses to call me that. This other girl has been dancing her whole life but ive only been dancing 3 years. She is obviously much better than me. The only problem is she knows it. She ignores me. Its amazing how being ignored is worse than being yelled at. Its almost like reverse psychology. why does this effect me so much? because i am insecure and need to win her approval, duh. Wow being a teenager is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment